Top 5 Blazers For Fall
It is no mystery by now how deep my love runs for blazers – add in my favorite season, fall to that love and I believe you have a match made in fashion Heaven!
Remember, when purchasing a blazer and it comes with a pant, you do not always need to purchase both or if you do, please don’t be afraid to split them up; doing so will give you more options of what to wear and will give you a much more versatile wardrobe.
Here are my top 5 picks for Fall but do not be surprised if you see another blog with more favorites as we get further into the season!
1. Zara Snake Skin Blazer: OBSESSED. What can I say?! Affordable, edgy and timeless are always great features to any blazer (or piece in your closet, that is). This Zara snakeskin print blazer is all three features and then some. Pair it with a distressed denim to take it even a step further, layer it with a black jumpsuit to dress it up a bit or throw on a white tank or tee and denim. The fit is longer – similar to a boyfriend style blazer which makes it comfortable and easy to wear all day or night. This blazer packs and wears well as far as wrinkling goes – another bonus, right?!
2. Alice & Olivia Ruby Blazer: I am always excited to see the color red making it yet again as a trending color for fall. This blazer is such a great example of a power blazer and is gorgeous paired as a suit or venture out and style it with a pair of denim for a more casual, stylish look. This blazer screams CONFIDENCE!
3. Free People Blazer: Throw on a graphic tee, striped tee or plain tee under this amazing military inspired blazer with a pair of denim and you are good-to-go. The beautiful rouge color combo paired with the military inspired vibe is so much fun and is yet another piece that will stand the test of time in your wardrobe!
4. J. Crew Camel Blazer: If you are looking for a more tailored blazer, this is a great option from J.Crew. The warm camel is a great transitional color for fall and is adorable with a pair of denim or with a chambray shirt underneath for layering. If you do not want to do too much with layering, throw a cami underneath your blazer or even a tee or tank for a more relaxed look. In other words, this blazer can be worn many different ways – work, casual night out, denim – you name it. I am also a big fan of either the navy or black in this style – both timeless.
5. Green Blazer: I absolutely love this green blazer by Rebecca Minkoff for fall. Everything from texture to color is giving me fall vibes. Pair this with a black dress and heels for the office or paired with jeans for a casual look!