Just like that summer is gone and fall is here, well, almost. A change in season calls for a change in our wardrobes. It’s time to put away our adorable straw hats and trade them in for felt fedoras.
If you know me well, you know that I love a good fall hat. Everything from shape and style to materials and colors. While I love a good traditional black fedora that goes with nearly everything in my wardrobe, oops, I also love fall hats that have a little something unique about them.
1. Leopard Trim Fedora: Animal print is on the prowl (see what I did there?) this season. No surprise here that one of my all-time favorite lines created the perfect fedora with a touch of leopard print. This is an example of a hat that is a great neutral piece that goes with everything but has that extra stylish touch to it. I am obsessed to say the least.
2. Navy Fedora: A great alternative to black is navy. I have absolutely been loving navy these days. It adds a subtle pop of color to add contrast. Contradictory to what people say, you most definitely can wear black and navy together if it is done in the right way. And never forget – navy is a neutral.
3. Red Fisherman’s Cap: My all-time favorite pop of color is with a gorgeous red. Not only is it a great fall color but it also adds some interest to your look. Imagine this – distressed denim, white tee, black blazer, and a red fisherman’s cap! Adorable look, right? I mean you can never go wrong with red.
4. Two Toned Fiddler’s Cap: I absolutely love the contrast between the gray and the black in this cap. But more than that I love the contrast in textures. Tweed is an on trend texture for fall and really gives a great seasonal vibe that wears well right through winter. Not to mention – an extremely timeless fabric.
5. Blush Fedora: I have to admit, I may have to purchase this beauty. This blush color is gorgeous and a great neutral for fall. Again, it adds that subtle pop of color to your look and is extremely versatile.