TOPS Event Recap
Last Friday I had the opportunity to speak at a TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) event. TOPS is a non-profit organization that started in 1948. TOPS focuses on educating men and women on nutrition all while providing support groups with other members.
I was so honored to speak at this event and share my insight on styling for all body types and how I believe each of us is entitled to self- confidence.
Here are the takeaways that I left TOPS members with:
– Haven’t worn something in over a year? Get rid of it
– Don’t love it in the fitting room? Leave it there
– Do not over purchase during weight changes
– Maximize versatility in your wardrobe
– Most importantly: YOU are entitled to self-confidence
I had such a great time meeting and speaking with some pretty inspiring men and women. We had a lot of laughs and amazing discussion.
If you want more information on the TOPS Organization, you can find it here.