Gift Guide For Her
OK now ladies, this one is for you. I put together the ultimate gift guide filled with some of my favorite items. Everything from candles that smell like the best parts of winter to one of my favorite slippers of all-time; either way there is something for each of you!
1.Faux Leather Spanx Leggings: I have talked about these before, but they are such a necessity in the wardrobe. They automatically take your outfit to the next level, by providing texture and detail.
2.Plaid Shacket: It has been the trend of the season, and it is one that I fully support. These shackets, “shirt jackets” are the perfect layering piece for this winter. I love this one from Amazon and it is UNDER $50!
3.Tom Ford Book: This is for your fashion lovers and home décor junkies. This book is perfect on a coffee tables, book shelves, or added to your desk. Stack it up with some other books for the best results.
4.UGG Pajamas: If you know me, you know that UGG pajamas are my favorite. They are so comfortable and cozy. Not to mention, I love the holiday vibes of this specific pair!
5. UGG Slippers: There are not many things better than a good pair of slippers. This style by UGG are the best. They are lightweight, keep your feet warm, and come in a multiple of colors. I may be biased but this color is everything.
6. Crossbody Bag: We’ve all looked for the perfect crossbody bag that holds all of our things but is still affordable. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. This Rag & Bone bag is UNDER $100 and is high quality.
7. Winter Candle: Everyone loves a candle, making the perfect gift for anyone in your life. This one smells like all the best parts of winer and makes your home feel cozier than ever.
8. Nespresso Machine: This gift is for your coffee lover. It makes the perfect cup of coffee each morning and will cut down your spending on your everyday drive thru coffee. Best part? It is 25% OFF!
9. Chain Bracelet: Looking for high quality gold jewelry that won’t tarnish and has classic design? Let me introduce you to Jenny Bird Jewelry. Each piece is timeless and some of my most worn items.
10. Turtleneck Sweater: Pair this sweater with the faux leather Spanx leggings, some black booties and crossbody bag from above and you’ve got yourself the perfect winter outfit. This H&M sweater will also become a staple in your wardrobe this season.
I hope you find an item on this gift guide that you love as much as I do. I beyond excited to continue to share gift ideas with you this year!